All Brake Services & Repairs Highway Auto Rockhampton - (07) 4926 1303.
Braking systems in cars
are one of the most critical of all automotive safety systems. Brakes allow you to slow down, stop, avoid potential accidents and keep your car stationary when parked.
There’s a lot more to the braking system than just brake pads; it’s vital that you get the entire system checked and maintained regularly to ensure you and your family travel safely. We recommend you check and service brake systems every six months to keep them in good working order. Maintenance and repair work on your brakes should always be carried out by a trusted professional.
Highway Auto Are the Brake Repair Experts
From the brake pedal to hydraulic brake fluid, brake master cylinder to power brake booster, drum brakes to disc brakes and electronic anti-lock brake sensors, Highway Auto technicians know every part of your brake system inside and out and can perform brake repair on any make and model.
At Highway Auto Rockhampton, we can service your vehicle with the Bendix Front & Rear Brake Service kit from just $197*. We offer our customers peace of mind with our industry-leading guarantees on brake services.
$197 Brake service kit includes:
- Supply and fit Bendix disc pads.
- Inspect disc rotors for condition, measure thickness.
- Inspect brake caliper operation.
- Clean and lubricate caliper sliding pins and contact areas.
- Check brake fluid condition and top up if necessary.
- Visually inspect brake master cylinder.
- Check park brake operation and adjust.
- Measure tyre wear
Common brake problems and the warning signs
- A spongy brake pedal
- A grinding sound when you depress the brake pedal
- Squealing brakes
- The car pulling to one side when you brake
- The brake warning light illuminating
- Brake fluid level dropping
- The brake pedal being hard to press
- Pulsating brake pedal